I was thinking of fan-stuff I could do on commission. I can’t draw and refuse to write fanfic on commission (there are too many legal points that have me side-eyeing the whole concept), but there are other things I can do.
I do perfume blends, y’see - perfume oils, bath oils, shampoos and soaps and things. I have a few ideas for Dragon Age-themed perfumes along the lines of BPAL - nebulous right now, but solidifying the more I think on them. For instance:
Isabela - sweet rum, cinnamon, ginger and leather with orchid as the primary floral note.
Varric - more of a cologne: Cedarwood, tobacco, dark ale, little bit of coffee and a drop of rosemary.
Merrill - Work in progress but probably dragon’s blood resin, pine, tea tree and lavender.
Stuff like that, anyway.
The point of this post was to gauge interest. Does this sound like the kind of thing any of you might find interesting and worthwhile?
- eyeofmantorok reblogged this from thessalian and added:
- eyeofmantorok likes this
- robotteaparty reblogged this from popculturetart and added:
- popculturetart reblogged this from subitoallegra and added:
- popculturetart likes this
- serindrana likes this
- vag-badger reblogged this from subitoallegra and added:
- subitoallegra reblogged this from weirdoqueen and added:
- weirdoqueen reblogged this from kamidoodles and added:
- kamidoodles reblogged this from analogwatch and added:
- liquidlyrium reblogged this from analogwatch and added:
- analogwatch reblogged this from thessalian and added:
- thessalian reblogged this from zimrathon and added:
- vanessasketch likes this
- maybethings reblogged this from thessalian
- janie-mcpants reblogged this from thessalian and added:
- suspenderlady likes this
- skiesovergideon reblogged this from thessalian and added:
- sehnsuchttraum reblogged this from skiesovergideon and added:
- sehnsuchttraum likes this
- skiesovergideon likes this
- thessalian posted this