What format are the screenshots in? Do you upload directly from your documents folder, or do you use Photobucker or Imageshack? Do you have any problems with uploading the screenshots?
I tried to upload them directly to here, the photos failed to upload. I tried uploading the…
Well, let’s hope my laptop doesn’t utterly die opening up Photoshop again after so long. » Might have to do some moving and file saving and stuff. I’ll test it out and see.
Photoshop can be a resource hog. :3 If you notice things running slow, let me know, and I can tell you how to increase your virtual memory and make Photoshop think everything is just plain dandy.
I think Gimp is less of a hog, so you might try that, or any basic photo editor your laptop might come with. Except MS Paint. Stay away from that. It’s the devil for saving image files.
Yes, totally a resource hog XD But that’s also because my laptop is over three years old now, going on four in November. » Yeah, time to open it up and pray this old Qosmio could handle it XD; MS Paint is what I’ve been using to try to resave these things. It’s just complicated XD; So much for my model I wanted to build
OH! If you’ve been using paint, it’s possible the program was trying to save in its (stupid outdated dumb useless) BMP format. …okay, so it’s not all these things, but seriously, BMPs are just blech. And it’s also probably why Tumblr freaked out. BMPs are not web friendly at all. Tumblr says it’ll take a BMP, buuuuut. It probably won’t. PNGs and JPGs are pretty much the only thing you want to upload.
- brennacedria reblogged this from skiesovergideon and added:
- stormsworder reblogged this from ouyangdan and added:
- zimrathon likes this
- solitae reblogged this from aithne and added:
- rsek reblogged this from skiesovergideon and added:
- skiesovergideon reblogged this from stormsworder and added:
- middlemarching reblogged this from ouyangdan and added:
- subterraneanbunnypig said: My screenshots never upload directly from the screenshot folder. Moving them to a different folder helps, as does re-saving them as .jpg files. I’ve found that re-sizing them in an image editor makes them more cooperative too.
- aithne reblogged this from barbeauxbot and added:
- barbeauxbot reblogged this from stormsworder and added:
- stormsworder posted this