What format are the screenshots in? Do you upload directly from your documents folder, or do you use Photobucker or Imageshack? Do you have any problems with uploading the screenshots?
I tried to upload them directly to here, the photos failed to upload. I tried uploading the…
Well, let’s hope my laptop doesn’t utterly die opening up Photoshop again after so long. » Might have to do some moving and file saving and stuff. I’ll test it out and see.
Photoshop can be a resource hog. :3 If you notice things running slow, let me know, and I can tell you how to increase your virtual memory and make Photoshop think everything is just plain dandy.
I think Gimp is less of a hog, so you might try that, or any basic photo editor your laptop might come with. Except MS Paint. Stay away from that. It’s the devil for saving image files.
- brennacedria reblogged this from skiesovergideon and added:
- stormsworder reblogged this from ouyangdan and added:
- zimrathon likes this
- solitae reblogged this from aithne and added:
- rsek reblogged this from skiesovergideon and added:
- skiesovergideon reblogged this from stormsworder and added:
- middlemarching reblogged this from ouyangdan and added:
- subterraneanbunnypig said: My screenshots never upload directly from the screenshot folder. Moving them to a different folder helps, as does re-saving them as .jpg files. I’ve found that re-sizing them in an image editor makes them more cooperative too.
- aithne reblogged this from barbeauxbot and added:
- barbeauxbot reblogged this from stormsworder and added:
- stormsworder posted this